The books on a person’s shelf can say a lot about who they are and about their life.
Here’s a list of books, randomly chosen, from my bookshelf.
- Wherever Grace is Needed by Elizabeth Bass
- The Maker’s Diet by Jordan S. Rubin
- The Weight Loss Cure by Kevin Trudeau
- Good Owners, Great Dogs by Brian Kilcommons with Sarah Wilson
- Sitting by My Laughing Fire by Ruth Graham Bell
- The Stenciled House by Lyn Le Grice
- Emotions You Can Trust by Dr. James Dobson
- The Total Money Makeover Workbook by Dave Ramsey
- Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado
- The Kitchen Idea Book by Joanne Kellar Bouknight
Thoughts? Questions? Want to share your story? Ask for prayer? Please share in the comments section. (If you’re on the homepage, click on the post headline, & scroll down to find the comments section.)
|Check out these other great options and join in the conversations...|